RB25 Build Update #2

Over the course of the last few weeks, Mark and I have been tearing down this RB25 to replace parts and refresh stuff that needed replacing… Yesterday after finally having most of the OEM parts we needed from Nissan, we were able to go to town on the motor.

Included in this was the installing of my Power Enterprise headgasket and ARP head studs 🙂

Photobucket

Then we went on to install the lifters which had been given back to us in a little baggie (great) and the cams, did cam timing and engine timing with my Power Enterprise timing belt. Then went on the rest of the accessories.

Photobucket

I am still waiting on the correct hardware to install the manifolds, so hopefully those will go on this week.

I REALLY WANT TO DRIFT AT ALL STAR BASH.

Advertisements

4 thoughts on “RB25 Build Update #2”

    1. Right now they’re tapped with screw in -AN fittings but I don’t really like it, I got another set of valve covers that I’m going to get sent in to have the fittings welded in.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s