Fixing the damage.

We used my tree to pull out the damage on the lower radiator support. Using a 30 year-old ratchet strap, an S13 seat belt, and a ComeAlong, we slowly pulled the support forward. The whole time, Devin, Charlie and I thought the seat belt would snap and come hit us in the jewels.

Afterwards, we needed to fix the tension rod bracket issue. It no longer bolted up because the nuts welded inside of the frame rails broke upon impact. So we cut open the frame, and welded in 2 bolts so we could once again bolt up the tension rod bracket.


2 thoughts on “Fixing the damage.”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s